Hello and welcome to exampundit. Here are the important Daily One Liner Current Affairs 18 June 2018. These are important for the upcoming SBI PO & SBI Clerk Exams.
Get all other important Current Affairs and PDFs from here:
- Download Monthly Expected Questions from Current Affairs.
- Click here to view Current Affairs of June.
- Click here to view Expected Banking Awareness Questions.
- Download Banking Awareness and Stock GK Questions asked in Bank Exams 2017-2018
- Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has eased the norms for Foreign Portfolio Investors (FPIs) to invest in debt, particularly into individual large businesses.
- Steel Ministry constituted a Task Force to examine the feasibility of setting up steel plants in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana by any interested parties at Bayyaram and Kadapa.
- Nitin Gadkari released Niti Aayog’s Composition Water Management Index (CWMI) report which was topped by Gujarat.
- Dhanush, India’s first indigenous artillery gun has cleared the final test.
- The government has approved financial assistance upto Rs. 5.5 lakh per family to West Pakistan Refugees (WPRs).
- Sandeep Bakshi is appointed as as ICICI Bank COO And Whole Time Director on June 18, 2018.
- Ivan Duque became the youngest president of Colombia after winning the election on June 18.
- The Nuclear Suppliers Group (NSG) plenary meeting was held in Jurmala, Latvia.
- Less than a year after returning from her last and longest spaceflight NASA’s record-breaking spacewoman, Peggy Whitson announced her retirement as astronaut.
- Russia successfully launched Glonass-M positioning satellite.
- As a part of its social window the SAARC Development Fund (SDF) will be launching the Social Enterprise Development Programme (SEDP).
- For the first time Uttarakhand will be playing in Ranji Trophy.