Hello and welcome to exampundit. Here are the important Daily One Liner Current Affairs 16 and 17 June 2018. These are important for the upcoming SBI PO & SBI Clerk Exams.
Get all other important Current Affairs and PDFs from here:
- Download Monthly Expected Questions from Current Affairs.
- Click here to view Current Affairs of June.
- Click here to view Expected Banking Awareness Questions.
- Download Banking Awareness and Stock GK Questions asked in Bank Exams 2017-2018
- North East Small Finance bank (NESFB), Northeast India’s first small bank has started its services on 17 June, 2018 in Assam.
- National Bank For Agriculture And Rural Development (NABARD) would lend Rs 21000 crore to the Madhya Pradesh government in the financial year 2018-19.
- Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) has signed a memorandum of understanding on net neutrality titled ‘Joint Statement for an Open Internet’ with the Body of European Regulators for Electronic Communications.
- The fourth meeting of Governing Council of NITI Aayog was chaired by PM narendra Modi at Rashtrapati Bhavan, New Delhi.
- The Indian Railways have announced to repaint 30,000 conventional coaches manufactured at the Integral Coach Factory in Chennai with the new color scheme beige and brown.
- Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar laid the foundation stone of a production unit of the Artificial Limbs Manufacturing Corporation of India (ALIMCO) at Nawada village of Faridabad district of Haryana.
- Captain of the Indian Men’s Cricket Team Virat Kohli has been appointed as the Brand Ambassador of Remit2India.
- World Day to Combat Desertification and Drought was observed on 17 June, 2018 with the theme of 2018 was Land has true value. Invest in it.