Hello and welcome to exampundit. Here are the Daily One Liner Current Affairs 14 April 2018. These are important for revision.
- As part of the drive to double income of farmers by 2022, the government has raised the authorised capital of Nabard by six times to Rs 30,000 crore to help it increase its lending to the rural economy.
- In a bid to ensure timely grievance redressal for consumers, the National Anti-Profiteering Authority (NAA) launched the “Anti Profiteering” online community in association with a citizen-engagement platform, LocalCircles.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Saturday inaugurated the first Health and Wellness Centre in Chhattisgarh’s restive Bijapur district to mark the launch of first phase of national Ayushman Bharat Yojana.
- The second edition of India Mobile Congress (IMC) is scheduled to be held from October 25-27, 2018 in New Delhi. The decision was taken after the successful debut of the first edition in 2017.
- The United States along with Britain and France launched a combined military operation against Syria on April 14, 2018. The military operation is in response to an alleged chemical attack in Douma, a Syrian town near Damascus.
- The National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) is set to launch its Transiting Exoplanet Survey Satellite (TESS) to detect planets outside the solar system.
Average rating / 5. Vote count: