Hello and welcome to exampundit. Here are the important Daily One Liner Current Affairs 12 June 2018. These are important for the upcoming SBI PO & SBI Clerk Exams.
Get all other important Current Affairs and PDFs from here:
- Download Monthly Expected Questions from Current Affairs.
- Click here to view Current Affairs of June.
- Click here to view Expected Banking Awareness Questions.
- Download Banking Awareness and Stock GK Questions asked in Bank Exams 2017-2018
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) on June 11, 2018 released the draft guidelines to modify the loan system for delivery of bank credit, making the rules stricter to regulate larger borrowers enjoying working capital facility from the banking system.
- The Union Government is planning to launch Rs 500-crore worth credit enhancement fund in July to boost infrastructure financing.
- According to State Bank of India’s (SBI) annual report for 2017-18, Axis Bank commands the largest value share of mobile banking transactions at 17. 2 per cent but Paytm tops volumes with 22 per cent.
- Despite industries such as textiles and ceramics, among others facing teething problems, Gujarat has emerged as the leading state in generating e-way bills during April, May and the first week of June.
- NITI Aayog on June 12, 2018 announced creation of 3000 additional Atal Tinkering Labs under the Atal Innovation Mission (AIM).
- The 11th World Hindi Conference will be held in Mauritius from August 18 to August 20, 2018 with an aim to increase the popularity of Hindi globally.
- The Union Government on June 11, 2018 launched 5,000 Wi-Fi Choupals in villages and delivery of rail tickets through Common Service Centres (CSCs).
- The union government has set up a committee headed by former chief statistician of India TCA Anant to bring in transparency in the jobs data calculation and presentation.
- The United Kingdom has assured India of full co-operation towards bringing to book anybody whether it is Vijay Mallya or Nirav Modi who is wanted in India by Indian courts or agencies.
- The state government of Assam plans to introduce an awareness programme called ‘Sanskar’ in all its development blocks and panchayats.
- Calling the World Environment Day celebrations in India “historic”, UN Environment chief Erik Solheim has said that by announcing that it will phase out single-use plastics by 2022, India has demonstrated global leadership.
- The Haryana government has decided to increase the duty of home guard volunteers from 90 days to 150 days per year.
- Haryana Minister Ram Bilas Sharma has said the Madhogarh Fort in Mahendragarh would be developed on the pattern of the Mughal Gardens in Pinjore
- In a historic first, delegation level talks between US President Donald Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un began in Singapore on June 12, 2018.
- China will expand environmental inspections to more cities and regions in a new round of checks from June 2018 to April 2019, as a part of its three-year anti-pollution plan.
- The World Day against Child Labour was observed across the world on June 12, 2018 with the theme of ‘Generation Safe & Healthy’.