Hello and welcome to exampundit. Here are the important Daily One Liner Current Affairs 11 June 2018. These are important for the upcoming SBI PO & SBI Clerk Exams.
Get all other important Current Affairs and PDFs from here:
- Download Monthly Expected Questions from Current Affairs.
- Click here to view Current Affairs of June.
- Click here to view Expected Banking Awareness Questions.
- Download Banking Awareness and Stock GK Questions asked in Bank Exams 2017-2018
- India on June 10, 2018 refused to endorse Chinese President Xi Jinping’s One Belt, One Road (OBOR) project as part of a joint declaration at the 18th Shanghai Cooperation Organisation (SCO) Summit in Qingdao.
- The Union Government has decided to establish India’s first national police museum in Lutyens’ Delhi.
- Piyush Goyal, Minister of Railways & Coal on June 11, 2018 launched two mobile apps, namely, Rail Madad and Menu on Rails.
- A total of 13 Indian beaches will now have environment-friendly resources and will live up to international standards as they are now going to be awarded with the Blue Flag certification.
- The National Green Tribunal has directed the hill states to file a report on the steps taken by them to control recurring forest fires.
- Eight States and four Union Territories signed MoUs with the Union Health Ministry to implement the government’s ambitious national health protection mission — Ayushman Bharat.
- Andhra Pradesh CM Chandrababu Naidu has declared the state Open-Defecation Free after achieving the goal of constructing 2.77 lakh individual toilets.
- The United Nations General Assembly voted to elect Germany, Belgium, South Africa, the Dominican Republic and Indonesia for a two-year term in the Security Council with effect from January 1, 2019.
- The World Intellectual Property Organization notified a declaration referring to the deposit by India, on October 7, 1974, of its instrument of ratification on the Berne Convention for the Protection of Literary and Artistic Works.
- Scientists recently discovered that it will take us 200000 years to cross the Milky Way disc, even if we travel at the speed of light.
- Arvind Saxena has been appointed to serve as the acting Chairman of the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) from June 20, 2018.