Hello and welcome to exampundit. Here are the Daily One Liner Current Affairs 1 August 2018 for upcoming IBPS RRB and PO, Indian Bank PO and NIACL Assistant Exams.
Daily One Liner Current Affairs 1 August 2018
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) on Wednesday hiked the repo rate by 25 basis points to 6.50 per cent while maintaining neutral stance on the stability in the market.
- The government on Wednesday approved Public insurer Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) proposal to acquire 51 per cent stake in IDBI Bank.
- The Startup India Yatra began on July 30, 2018 in Raipur.
- The Supreme Court overruled its 21-year-old verdict and held that benefit of any ambiguity in notification related to tax exemptions must be interpreted in favour of the State.
- The National Health Agency (NHA), under Ministry of Health and Family Welfare on July 31, 2018 signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the Common Service Centres (CSC) scheme under the Digital India Programme.
- Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports is celebrating Swachhta Pakhwada from August 1 to 15, 2018 under the Swachh Bharat Mission Programme of Ministry of Drinking Water & Sanitation.
- Deepak Parekh was re-appointed as a Non-Executive Director on the board of the country’s largest mortgage lender HDFC but nearly 23 per cent of the shareholders voted against his continuation.
- Renowned industrialists Kumar Mangalam Birla and Y C Deveshwar were today appointed as non-official independent directors in Air India, an official order said.
- ICICI Bank on Wednesday said the Reserve Bank of India has approved the appointment of Sandeep Bakhshi as the Chief Operating Officer with effect from July 31, 2018 for three years.
- Scientists have discovered a new shape called scutoid while studying nature’s way of moulding tissue to form the skin, cavity linings and the building blocks of organs.
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!