Hello and welcome to exampundit. Here are the Daily GK/GA Expected Questions from Current Affairs – 8-9 April 2018.
Daily GK/GA Expected Questions from Current Affairs – 8-9 April 2018
- How much amount of investment did SBI announce in the Arun III hydropower project of Nepal? – ₹80 billion
- Which company has recently been selected as the principal partner by the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII)? – Tata Consultancy Services
- Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) is all set to auction 24 properties of Pancard Clubs and its late chairman and MD Sudhir Moravekar, next month at a reserve price of _______. – ₹2,087 crore
- Which of the following state did recently announce to launch its own app-based taxi service to few key tourist destinations of the state? – Goa
- Which of the following state recently announced that cancer patients would be provided with free chemotherapy treatment at district hospitals? – Maharashtra
- Who became the most successful doubles player in the history of Davis Cup? – Leander Paes
- Viktor Orban recently won the election of which country? – Hungary
Liked it? Share it with your friends!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?