Hello and welcome to exampundit. Here are the Daily GK/GA Expected Questions from Current Affairs – 8-9 April 2018.
Daily GK/GA Expected Questions from Current Affairs – 8-9 April 2018
- How much amount of investment did SBI announce in the Arun III hydropower project of Nepal? – ₹80 billion
- Which company has recently been selected as the principal partner by the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII)? – Tata Consultancy Services
- Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) is all set to auction 24 properties of Pancard Clubs and its late chairman and MD Sudhir Moravekar, next month at a reserve price of _______. – ₹2,087 crore
- Which of the following state did recently announce to launch its own app-based taxi service to few key tourist destinations of the state? – Goa
- Which of the following state recently announced that cancer patients would be provided with free chemotherapy treatment at district hospitals? – Maharashtra
- Who became the most successful doubles player in the history of Davis Cup? – Leander Paes
- Viktor Orban recently won the election of which country? – Hungary
Liked it? Share it with your friends!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: