Hello and welcome to exampundit. Here are the Daily GK/GA Expected Questions from Current Affairs – 7 April 2018.
Daily GK/GA Expected Questions from Current Affairs – 7 April 2018
- Which bank launched Internet of Things (IoT)-based customer feedback application as part of their ‘Customer First’ initiative? – Indian Overseas Bank
- From which state Gobardhan Yojna will be launched nationally? – Karnal, Haryana
- Which of the following state did recently launch “Uzhavan” app for farmers? – Tamil Nadu
- For which of the following purpose did the government of Tamil Nadu launch app named Uzhavan? – to have access to nine types of services including details about their crop insurance
- Union Government recently banned the import of which hormone? – Oxytocin
- Which of the following organization became the first home health care company to set up a dedicated ICU simulation lab? – India Home Health Care
- India Home Health Care became the first home health care company to set up a dedicated ICU simulation lab. In which city they set it up? – Bengaluru
- Which city topped in 4G connectivity among 20 of India’s largest cities in the report of Open Singal? – Patna
- Which Indian state bagged the ‘State of the Year’ Award under the business leader’ category as part of the India Business Leadership? – Chhattisgarh
- Who among the following was recently appointed as the chairman of National Pharmaceutical Pricing Authority? – Rakesh Kumar Vats
- Sathish Sivalingam is associated with which sports? – Weight Lifting
- Sathish Sivalingam won the Gold Medal in Weight Lifting in which category? – 77kg
- Venkat Rahul Ragala is associated with which sport? – Weight Lifting
- Deepak Lather is associated with which sports? – Weight Lifting
- Venkat Rahul Ragala won the Gold Medal for India in Commonwealth Games 2018 in which sport? – Weight Lifting
- World Health Day is observed on _____. – 7 April
- What was the theme of World Health Day 2018? – Universal health coverage: everyone, everywhere
- What was the slogan of World Health Day 2018? – Health for All
- Name the eminent Supreme Court lawyer who recently passed away. – Niranjan Thomas Alva
- Munin Barua, who recently passed away was – Assamese filmmaker
Liked it? Share it with your friends!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!