Hello and welcome to exampundit. Here are the Daily GK/GA Expected Questions from Current Affairs – 6 April 2018.
Daily GK/GA Expected Questions from Current Affairs – 6 April 2018
- Which bank became the first Indian client to go live with an improved cross-border payments service of SWIFT? – ICICI Bank
- How much amount of loan agreement did the Government of India sign with World Bank for the Maharashtra Project for Climate Resilient Agriculture? – $420 Million
- Government of India and the World Bank signed a USD 420 million agreement to help Small and Marginal farmers in which state? – Maharashtra
- With which of the following organization did India sign a USD 420 million loan agreement to help Small and Marginal farmers in Maharashtra? – World Bank
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) on April 5, 2018 directed all the entities regulated by it including banks to stop providing services to businesses dealing in ___________. – Virtual Currencies
- Which of the following bank announced its partnership with Samsung Electronics to enable its MasterCard and Visa Credit Card customers to use ‘Samsung Pay’? – IndusInd Bank
- The Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT) has set up an internal working group to examine the taxation aspects of ___________. – high net worth individuals
- Reserve Bank of India decided to set up Data Sciences Lab for which purpose? – to improve its forecasting, surveillance and early warning detection abilities.
- Reserve Bank of India decided to set up Data Sciences Lab to improve its forecasting, surveillance and early warning detection abilities. It is likely to become operational by ____. – December 2018
- Union Minister of State for MSME Giriraj Singh in April 2018, launched a mobile phone application for which purpose? – Khadi Stores
- Union Minister of Railways and Coal Piyush Goyal on April 5, 2018 launched the UTTAM App for which of the following purpose? – Coal Quality Monitoring
- Union Minister of Railways and Coal Piyush Goyal on April 5, 2018 launched the UTTAM App for Coal Quality Monitoring. The word ‘UTTAM’ here is abbreviated as ________. – ‘Unlocking Transparency by Third Party Assessment of Mined Coal’.
- The Indian Air Force announced to conduct ‘Gagan Shakti’ exercise for which of the following purpose? – to better train its fighters for crisis situations
- Anti-piracy exercise ‘SAHYOG- HYEOBLYEOG 2018’ was held between India and ________. – South Korea
- The Indo-Korean joint anti-piracy exercise ‘SAHYOG- HYEOBLYEOG 2018’ was held by the ______. – Coast Guards
- Who among the following was appointed a whole-time member of market regulator SEBI? – S K Mohanty
- International Day of Sport for Development and Peace is observed on _____. – 6 April 2018
- Isao Takahata, who recently passed away was a Oscar nominated ______. – Animation Director
Liked it? Share it with your friends!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?