Hello and welcome to exampundit. Here are the Daily GK/GA Expected Questions from Current Affairs – 6 April 2018.
Daily GK/GA Expected Questions from Current Affairs – 6 April 2018
- Which bank became the first Indian client to go live with an improved cross-border payments service of SWIFT? – ICICI Bank
- How much amount of loan agreement did the Government of India sign with World Bank for the Maharashtra Project for Climate Resilient Agriculture? – $420 Million
- Government of India and the World Bank signed a USD 420 million agreement to help Small and Marginal farmers in which state? – Maharashtra
- With which of the following organization did India sign a USD 420 million loan agreement to help Small and Marginal farmers in Maharashtra? – World Bank
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) on April 5, 2018 directed all the entities regulated by it including banks to stop providing services to businesses dealing in ___________. – Virtual Currencies
- Which of the following bank announced its partnership with Samsung Electronics to enable its MasterCard and Visa Credit Card customers to use ‘Samsung Pay’? – IndusInd Bank
- The Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT) has set up an internal working group to examine the taxation aspects of ___________. – high net worth individuals
- Reserve Bank of India decided to set up Data Sciences Lab for which purpose? – to improve its forecasting, surveillance and early warning detection abilities.
- Reserve Bank of India decided to set up Data Sciences Lab to improve its forecasting, surveillance and early warning detection abilities. It is likely to become operational by ____. – December 2018
- Union Minister of State for MSME Giriraj Singh in April 2018, launched a mobile phone application for which purpose? – Khadi Stores
- Union Minister of Railways and Coal Piyush Goyal on April 5, 2018 launched the UTTAM App for which of the following purpose? – Coal Quality Monitoring
- Union Minister of Railways and Coal Piyush Goyal on April 5, 2018 launched the UTTAM App for Coal Quality Monitoring. The word ‘UTTAM’ here is abbreviated as ________. – ‘Unlocking Transparency by Third Party Assessment of Mined Coal’.
- The Indian Air Force announced to conduct ‘Gagan Shakti’ exercise for which of the following purpose? – to better train its fighters for crisis situations
- Anti-piracy exercise ‘SAHYOG- HYEOBLYEOG 2018’ was held between India and ________. – South Korea
- The Indo-Korean joint anti-piracy exercise ‘SAHYOG- HYEOBLYEOG 2018’ was held by the ______. – Coast Guards
- Who among the following was appointed a whole-time member of market regulator SEBI? – S K Mohanty
- International Day of Sport for Development and Peace is observed on _____. – 6 April 2018
- Isao Takahata, who recently passed away was a Oscar nominated ______. – Animation Director
Liked it? Share it with your friends!