Hello and welcome to exampundit. Here are the Daily GK/GA Expected Questions from Current Affairs – 3 May 2018.
Daily GK/GA Expected Questions from Current Affairs – 3 May 2018
- Name the World’s 1st AI-based brand engagement video platform launched by Reliance Jio? – JioInteract
- How much amount of investment did the government of India announce to upgrade airports? – ₹1 lakh crore
- Which of the following company recently announced the launch of its connected Point of Sale (PoS) solution for retail stores? – Paytm Mall
- The Union Cabinet on May 2, 2018 approved the continuation of Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojana (PMSSY) beyond the 12th Five Year Plan for a period of how many years? – 3 years
- What is the financial outlay of Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojana? – ₹14832 crore
- Which Indian state along with WWF-India would be conducting the first organised census of Indus Dolphins? – Punjab
- National Conference under Beti Bachao Beti Padhao was held in ____. – New Delhi
- National Conference under Beti Bachao Beti Padhao of how many districts was recently held? – 244
- What was Delhi’s rank in world’s 20 most polluted cities in terms of particulate matter PM2.5 levels in 2016? – 6th
- Who among the following was appointed as full-time member of the 15th Finance Commission? – Ashok Lahiri
- Who among the following was appointed to ICICI Bank’s board as an Additional (Independent) Director? – Radhakrishnan Nair
- Justin Langer was recently appointed the head coach of _________. – Australian Cricket Team
- Shahzar Rizvi is associated with which sports? – Shooting
- World Press Freedom Day is observed on ____. – May 3
- What was the theme of World Press Freedom Day 2018? – Keeping Power in Check: Media, Justice and The Rule of Law
Liked it? Share it with your friends!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!