Hello and welcome to exampundit. Here are the Daily GK/GA Expected Questions from Current Affairs – 3 May 2018.
Daily GK/GA Expected Questions from Current Affairs – 3 May 2018
- Name the World’s 1st AI-based brand engagement video platform launched by Reliance Jio? – JioInteract
- How much amount of investment did the government of India announce to upgrade airports? – ₹1 lakh crore
- Which of the following company recently announced the launch of its connected Point of Sale (PoS) solution for retail stores? – Paytm Mall
- The Union Cabinet on May 2, 2018 approved the continuation of Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojana (PMSSY) beyond the 12th Five Year Plan for a period of how many years? – 3 years
- What is the financial outlay of Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojana? – ₹14832 crore
- Which Indian state along with WWF-India would be conducting the first organised census of Indus Dolphins? – Punjab
- National Conference under Beti Bachao Beti Padhao was held in ____. – New Delhi
- National Conference under Beti Bachao Beti Padhao of how many districts was recently held? – 244
- What was Delhi’s rank in world’s 20 most polluted cities in terms of particulate matter PM2.5 levels in 2016? – 6th
- Who among the following was appointed as full-time member of the 15th Finance Commission? – Ashok Lahiri
- Who among the following was appointed to ICICI Bank’s board as an Additional (Independent) Director? – Radhakrishnan Nair
- Justin Langer was recently appointed the head coach of _________. – Australian Cricket Team
- Shahzar Rizvi is associated with which sports? – Shooting
- World Press Freedom Day is observed on ____. – May 3
- What was the theme of World Press Freedom Day 2018? – Keeping Power in Check: Media, Justice and The Rule of Law
Liked it? Share it with your friends!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?