Hello and welcome to exampundit. Here are the Daily GK/GA Expected Questions from Current Affairs – 28 May 2018. These are important for the upcoming SBI PO 2018 and SBI Clerk 2018.
Daily GK/GA Expected Questions from Current Affairs – 28 May 2018
- The e-Way Bill system for intra-state movement of goods came into effect in seven more states and Union Territories from May 28, 2018. With this what is total number of states & UTs where the system is being implemented? – 27
- India on May 27, 2018 launched its second IT corridor in which nation? – China
- India on May 27, 2018 launched its second IT corridor in China. Who established the IT corridor? – National Association of Software and Services Companies (NASSCOM)
- With which company did Patanjali tie up to launch sim cards? – BSNL
- Name the newly launched sim cards by Patanjali. – Swadeshi Samriddhi SIM cards
- Which of the following state has decided to promote organic farming? – Himachal Pradesh
- Which of the following state government has enhanced the retirement age limit for teaching professors of state health department from 58 to 65? – Telangana
- Name the first CFO of Reserve Bank of India. – Sudha Balakrishnan
- Who among the following was named caretaker prime minister of Pakistan? – Nasirul Mulk
- Name the youngest person in the world to scale six peaks over 8,000 metres. – Arjun Vajpai
- Name the country who became NATO’s first Latin American ‘global partner’. – Colombia
- 2018 Global Wind Summit will be held in ______. – Hamburg, Germany
- Which of the following nation recently voted to end the abortion ban? – Ireland
- With which of the following organisation did BCCI sign agreement to promote ‘green’ Cricket in India? – United Nations Environment
- World Menstrual Hygiene was observed on _____. – May 28
- What was the theme of World Menstrual Hygiene 2018? – #NoMoreLimits
Liked it? Share it with your friends!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!