Hello and welcome to exampundit. Here are the Daily GK/GA Expected Questions from Current Affairs – 28 May 2018. These are important for the upcoming SBI PO 2018 and SBI Clerk 2018.
Daily GK/GA Expected Questions from Current Affairs – 28 May 2018
- The e-Way Bill system for intra-state movement of goods came into effect in seven more states and Union Territories from May 28, 2018. With this what is total number of states & UTs where the system is being implemented? – 27
- India on May 27, 2018 launched its second IT corridor in which nation? – China
- India on May 27, 2018 launched its second IT corridor in China. Who established the IT corridor? – National Association of Software and Services Companies (NASSCOM)
- With which company did Patanjali tie up to launch sim cards? – BSNL
- Name the newly launched sim cards by Patanjali. – Swadeshi Samriddhi SIM cards
- Which of the following state has decided to promote organic farming? – Himachal Pradesh
- Which of the following state government has enhanced the retirement age limit for teaching professors of state health department from 58 to 65? – Telangana
- Name the first CFO of Reserve Bank of India. – Sudha Balakrishnan
- Who among the following was named caretaker prime minister of Pakistan? – Nasirul Mulk
- Name the youngest person in the world to scale six peaks over 8,000 metres. – Arjun Vajpai
- Name the country who became NATO’s first Latin American ‘global partner’. – Colombia
- 2018 Global Wind Summit will be held in ______. – Hamburg, Germany
- Which of the following nation recently voted to end the abortion ban? – Ireland
- With which of the following organisation did BCCI sign agreement to promote ‘green’ Cricket in India? – United Nations Environment
- World Menstrual Hygiene was observed on _____. – May 28
- What was the theme of World Menstrual Hygiene 2018? – #NoMoreLimits
Liked it? Share it with your friends!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?