Hello and welcome to exampundit. Here are the Daily GK/GA Expected Questions from Current Affairs – 26 April 2018.
Daily GK/GA Expected Questions from Current Affairs – 26 April 2018
- In which of the following state did ABB commission India’s first industrial solar microgrid? – Vadodara, Gujarat
- Which state rolled out “Graduation Approach to Sustainable Livelihood” scheme which will provide alternative employment opportunities to families who have been affected by the implementation of total alcohol prohibition in the state? – Bihar
- India’s first Virtual Bronchoscopy Navigation system was set up by AIIMS in _______. – New Delhi
- India recently conducted defence exercise HARIMAU SHAKTI 2018 with which nation? – Malaysia
- The second edition of Unnat Bharat Abhiyan was launched by the government with an aim to ____. – uplift rural India
- Name the first woman lawyer to be appointed as Supreme Court Judge. – Indu Malhotra
- What was India’s rank in World Press Freedom Index 2018? – 138th
- Which nation topped the World Press Freedom Index 2018? – Norway
- World Press Freedom Index 2018 was released by _____. – Reporters without Borders
Liked it? Share it with your friends!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!