Hello and welcome to exampundit. Here are the Daily GK/GA Expected Questions from Current Affairs – 25 May 2018. These are important for the upcoming SBI PO 2018 and SBI Clerk 2018.
Daily GK/GA Expected Questions from Current Affairs – 25 May 2018
- Name the first AI Chatbot of a Financial Company introduced to Google Assistant in India. – HDFC Ergo’s DIA
- Which company recently introduced AI Chatbot DIA to Google Assistant in India? – HDFC Ergo
- 15th Finance Commission constituted High Level Group for balanced expansion of Health Sector. The Committee will be convened by ____. – Dr. Randeep Guleria
- The 5th India-CLMV (Cambodia, Lao PDR, Myanmar and Vietnam) Business Conclave was held at _________. – Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- World’s Largest Bird Sculpture ‘Jatayu’ to be inaugurated in ______. – Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala
- World’s Largest Bird Sculpture to be inaugurated in Thiruvananthapuram. Which bird replica is the sculpture made of? – Jatayu
- Indian Navy conducted an exercise called Prasthan focussed – on fire on an oil platform, Oil spill.
- Who was appointed the Governor of Odisha? – Professor Ganeshi Lal
- Who was appointed as the Governor of Mizoram? – Kummanam Rajasekharan
- Who was recently re-appointed as the Chairman of Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT)? – Sushil Chandra
- Who among the following was appointed as Director on the Boards of Max Financial Services and Max Life Insurance? – Sahil Vachani
- What was India’s rank in the economic competitiveness rankings by International Institute for Management Development (IMD)? – 44th
- Who topped the economic competitiveness rankings by International Institute for Management Development? – USA
- Name the first country in South-East Asia to eliminate Trachoma. – Nepal
Liked it? Share it with your friends!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?