Hello and welcome to exampundit. Here are the Daily GK/GA Expected Questions from Current Affairs – 25 May 2018. These are important for the upcoming SBI PO 2018 and SBI Clerk 2018.
Daily GK/GA Expected Questions from Current Affairs – 25 May 2018
- Name the first AI Chatbot of a Financial Company introduced to Google Assistant in India. – HDFC Ergo’s DIA
- Which company recently introduced AI Chatbot DIA to Google Assistant in India? – HDFC Ergo
- 15th Finance Commission constituted High Level Group for balanced expansion of Health Sector. The Committee will be convened by ____. – Dr. Randeep Guleria
- The 5th India-CLMV (Cambodia, Lao PDR, Myanmar and Vietnam) Business Conclave was held at _________. – Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- World’s Largest Bird Sculpture ‘Jatayu’ to be inaugurated in ______. – Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala
- World’s Largest Bird Sculpture to be inaugurated in Thiruvananthapuram. Which bird replica is the sculpture made of? – Jatayu
- Indian Navy conducted an exercise called Prasthan focussed – on fire on an oil platform, Oil spill.
- Who was appointed the Governor of Odisha? – Professor Ganeshi Lal
- Who was appointed as the Governor of Mizoram? – Kummanam Rajasekharan
- Who was recently re-appointed as the Chairman of Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT)? – Sushil Chandra
- Who among the following was appointed as Director on the Boards of Max Financial Services and Max Life Insurance? – Sahil Vachani
- What was India’s rank in the economic competitiveness rankings by International Institute for Management Development (IMD)? – 44th
- Who topped the economic competitiveness rankings by International Institute for Management Development? – USA
- Name the first country in South-East Asia to eliminate Trachoma. – Nepal
Liked it? Share it with your friends!