Hello and welcome to exampundit. Here are the Daily GK/GA Expected Questions from Current Affairs – 25 April 2018.
Daily GK/GA Expected Questions from Current Affairs – 25 April 2018
- How much amount of loan agreement did India sign with World Bank for the ‘Innovate in India for Inclusiveness Project’? – $125 million
- The Union Government and World Bank signed a $125 million agreement on April 24, 2018 for ________. – developing an innovative biopharmaceutical and medical devices industry in India
- The Reserve Bank of India recently lifted credit cap on which sector? – Service Sector MSMEs
- How many focus areas are there in Atal New India Challenge? – 17
- The Government recently approved Centrally Sponsored Scheme of National Bamboo Mission (NBM) with an outlay of? – ₹1290 crore
- India recently announced to tie up with USA and which nation to develop new pollution-forecast system? – Finland
- Two-day coastal security exercise ‘Sagar Kavach’ was held in _______. – Kerala
- Who was appointed Standard Chartered Bank brand ambassador for Retail Digital Banking? – Anushka Sharma
- Who was appointed Executive Chairman of Bharti Infratel? – Akhil Kumar Gupta
- World Malaria Day is observed on _______. – 25 April
- What was the theme of World Malaria Day 2018? – Ready to beat malaria
Liked it? Share it with your friends!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: