Hello and welcome to exampundit. Here are the Daily GK/GA Expected Questions from Current Affairs – 23 April 2018.
Daily GK/GA Expected Questions from Current Affairs – 23 April 2018
- What was the latest update in KYC by the Reserve Bank of India? – Mandatory linking Aadhar
- Name the first Indian company to achieve USD 100 billion Market Capitalisation. – Tata Consultancy Services
- Government approved the restructured centrally sponsored scheme of Rashtriya Gram Swaraj Abhiyan (RGSA) with a total cost of _________. – ₹7255.50 crore
- Who was recently announced as the brand ambassador of Bata India? – Kriti Sanon
- Who among the following was appointed Tata Group’s President, Global Corporate Affairs? – S Jaishankar
- With which nation European Union to host world’s first female foreign ministers meeting in September 2018? – Canada
- World Book and Copyright Day is observed on _________. – 23 April
- Which city was designated as the World Book Capital for 2018? – Athens, Greece
- 8th South Asian Judo Championship was held in _______. – Lalitpur, Nepal
- Tulika Maan is associated with which sports? – Judo
- Garima Chaudhary is associated with which sports? – Judo
- Jina Devi is associated with which sports? – Judo
Liked it? Share it with your friends!