Hello and welcome to exampundit. Here are the Daily GK/GA Expected Questions from Current Affairs – 2 April 2018.
Daily GK/GA Expected Questions from Current Affairs – 2 April 2018
- The e-Way Bill system became mandatory from April 1, 2018 for _____________. – all inter-state movement of goods in India.
- The e-Way Bill system is being implemented under the GST regime by GST Network (GSTN) in association with which other organization? – National Informatics Center
- Which of the following bank recently launched ‘Keya’ an AI-powered voice bot? – Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Name the recently launched AI-powered voice bot by Kotak Mahindra Bank. – Keya
- Kotak Mahindra Bank launched ‘Keya’ an AI-powered voice bot in partnership with _________. – Nuance
- Uttar Pradesh has clocked highest growth in the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) credit with total outstanding of _________ at the end of December 2017. – ₹570 billion
- Name the first city to start supplying BS-VI fuel. – Delhi
- Delhi-NCR became the first city to supply BS-VI fuel. What does BS-VI stands for? – Bharat Stage VI
- Which of the following state launched ‘Rupashree’ scheme? – West Bengal
- The state government of West Bengal on March 28, 2018 introduced a new scheme called ‘Rupashree’ with a corpus of ______. – ₹1500 crore
- The state government of West Bengal on March 28, 2018 introduced a new scheme called ‘Rupashree’ for which purpose? – to provide marriage assistance to girls coming from economically weaker families
- The 114th meeting of the Permanent Indus Commission (PIC) was held in New Delhi between India and _______. – Pakistan
- Which of the following nation suspended the implementation of the new “good conduct certificate” for foreign job seekers? – United Arab Emirates
- Nasa test launched supersonic parachute for future Mars missions. What is the name of the supersonic parachute? – Advanced Supersonic Parachute Inflation Research Experiment (ASPIRE)
- Who was named ‘Sportsperson of the Year’ at the Telangana Sports Journalists Association annual awards for 2017? – Mithali Raj
- Who won the 2018 Miami Open title? – John Isner (USA)
- John Isner is associated with which sports? – Tennis
- Alexander Zverev is associated with which sports? – Tennis
- Name the Indian cricketer who recently received the coveted Padma Bhushan award from President Ram Nath Kovind. – Mahendra Singh Dhoni
- Along with MS Dhoni who received the coveted Padma Bhushan award from President Ram Nath Kovind? – Pankaj Advani (Billiards)
- Who was recently appointed as the President of NASSCOM? – Debjani Ghosh
- Who was recently appointed as the managing director of Skoda India? – Gurpratap Boparai
- World Autism Awareness Day was observed across the world on – April 2
- What was the theme of World Autism Awareness Day 2018? – Empowering Women and Girls with Autism
- Winnie Mandela, who recently passed away was ________. – Wife of Nelson Mandela
- Steven Bochco, who recently passed was associated with which field? – Writing/Producer
- Efrain Rios Montt, who recently passed away was the former dictator of _______. – Guatemala
Liked it? Share it with your friends!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?