Hello and welcome to exampundit. Here are the Daily GK/GA Expected Questions from Current Affairs – 14 April 2018.
Daily GK/GA Expected Questions from Current Affairs – 14 April 2018
- The government recently increased NABARD’s authorized capital to what amount? – ₹30,000 crore
- The government recently increase NABARD’s authorized capital to ₹30,000 crore. Earlier it was _______. – ₹5000 crore
- National Anti-Profiteering Authority (NAA) launched the “Anti Profiteering” online community in association with _________. – LocalCircles
- PM Modi launched India’s first wellness centre under Ayushman Bharat Yojana in which place? – Bilaspur Dist, Chhattisgarh
- PM Modi launched India’s first wellness centre under Ayushman Bharat Yojana. Under this scheme, how many wellness centers government planning to set up? – 150000
- The second edition of India Mobile Congress (IMC) is scheduled to be held from October 25-27, 2018 in _________. – New Delhi
- The National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) launched its TESS satellite in April 2018. What does TESS stands for? – Transiting Exoplanet Survey Satellite
Liked it? Share it with your friends!