Hello and welcome to exampundit. Here are the Daily GK/GA Expected Questions from Current Affairs – 11 May 2018. These are important for the upcoming SBI PO 2018 and SBI Clerk 2018.
Daily GK/GA Expected Questions from Current Affairs – 11 May 2018
- Which of the following bank recently launched Agenda 25×25 to for budding women entrepreneurs? – YES Bank
- Which of the following Indian state recently signed a MoU with UK for setting up bio-gas, bio CNG plants? – Punjab
- GO-SWIFT is an investment portal by which state? – Odisha (Government of Odisha’s Single Window for Investor Facilitation & Tracking)
- Airports Authority of India (AAI) recently signed a contract worth how much with Harris Corporation for its Futuristic Telecommunications Infrastructure (FTI) initiatives? – ₹945 crore
- Narendra Modi announced how much amount of aid for development of Janakpur in Nepal? – ₹100 crore
- UGC approved setting up of nation’s 1st Railway University in ____. – Vadodara, Gujarat
- Which of the following Indian state announced to launch its new optic fibre network? – Kerala
- Name the newly announced optic fibre network by Kerala. – K-FON (Kerala Fibre Optic Network)
- Who was recently appointed as the Chief Financial Officer of Quick Heal Technologies? – Nitin Kulkarni
- Who was recently appointed as brand ambassador of Policybazaar/Paisabazaar? – Akshay Kumar
- Who was sworn in as Malaysia’s seventh Prime Minister? – Mahathir Mohamad
- National Technology Day 2018 was observed on ____. – 11 May (anniversary of Pokhran nuclear tests)
- What was the theme of National Technology Day 2018? – ‘Science and Technology for a sustainable future’
- India Day held at 71st Cannes International Film Festival in France on ____. – May 11
- Which nation recently launched Gaofen-5 satellite to monitor air pollution? – China
- World’s second oldest rock was recently discovered in _____. – Odisha
Liked it? Share it with your friends!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!