Hello and welcome to exampundit. Here are the Daily GK/GA Expected Questions from Current Affairs – 11 April 2018.
Daily GK/GA Expected Questions from Current Affairs – 11 April 2018
- Government in April 2018 announced the creation of a dedicated SME fund for which purpose? – defence and aerospace
- With which company did Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) signed an MoU to cater to the needs of evolving domestic and export markets for defence products and systems? – Larsen & Toubro
- In which of the following city did UPS recently launch their logistics facility to support businesses and SMEs (small and medium enterprises)? – Ahmedabad
- With which of the following company did Cyient announced a joint venture to offer field-proven UAV systems to Indian defence, paramilitary, security, and police forces? – BlueBird Aero Systems
- India and World Expo 2020 signed participants’ contract on April 10, 2018 for India’s pavilion in the World Expo 2020. It will be held in which city? – Dubai
- The first meeting of NITI Forum for Northeast outlined how many development missions? – 5
- The first meeting of NITI Forum for Northeast coined the concept of HIRA. What does HIRA stands for? –Highways, Internet ways, Railways and Airways
- 2018 National Convention of Swachhagrahis was held in _____. – Motihari, Bihar
- 10th edition of a DefExpo India- 2018 was held in ________. – Kancheepuram, Tamil Nadu
- 16th International Energy Forum (IEF) was held in _______. – New Delhi
- Who was appointed as the new Flag Officer of Indian Coast Guard (West Region)? – Vijay Chafekar
- Who among the following was appointed as Managing Director and CEO of Bandhan Bank? – Chandra Shekhar
- Who was appointed as an independent director of Jet Airways? – Ashok Chawla
- The first international conference on ‘Water, Environment and Climate Change: Knowledge Sharing and Partnership’ was inaugurated in ____________. – Kathmandu, Nepal
Liked it? Share it with your friends!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!