Hello and welcome to exampundit. Here are the Daily GK/GA Expected Questions from Current Affairs – 10 April 2018.
Daily GK/GA Expected Questions from Current Affairs – 10 April 2018
- State Bank of India has announced the launch of its UK subsidiary, SBI (UK) Limited, with an initial capital commitment of __________. – 225 million pounds
- State Bank of India has announced the launch of its UK subsidiary, SBI (UK) Limited in which city? – London
- Fitch Ratings recently downgraded the Viability Rating of the Punjab National Bank (PNB) to ______. – BB–
- The first meeting of newly constituted NITI Forum for North East was held in ______. – Agartala, Tripura
- Who chaired the first meeting of newly constituted NITI Forum for North East? – Rajiv Kumar (Vice-Chairman, NITI Aayog)
- Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI) has charted a plan to promote micro-enterprises in how many districts under ‘Transformation of Aspirational Districts’ programme? – 115
- India and Bangladesh on April 9, 2018 signed an agreement to set up a ____ oil pipeline aimed at pumping oil from India to Bangladesh. – 129.5 km
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi on April 10, 2018 launched India’s first 12,000 horsepower electric locomotive from which state? – Bihar
- PM Modi launched India’s first all-electric superfast train engine in Bihar. This all-electric high-speed locomotive was made with the help of ______. – French company Alstom
- Which state tourism board recently created a land bank with the aim of giving a major boost to tourism in the state? – Madhya Pradesh
- PM Modi launched India’s first all-electric superfast train engine in Bihar. Alstom is expected to deliver a total of 800 high horsepower locomotives over a period of 11 years to India. The entire project will cost _________. – ₹200 million
- The Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) on April 9, 2018 launched ‘Project Dhoop’ for which purpose? – To address Vitamin D deficiency
- Which of the following has launched water ATM policy to provide clean drinking water at public places to the people of the state? – Haryana
- 8th Theatre Olympics was held in __________. – Mumbai, Maharashtra
- The historic event of 8th Theatre Olympics concluded on April 9, 2018 in Mumbai after a glorious run of 51 days across 17 cities of India. Who was the guest of honor at the closing ceremony? – Nana Patekar
- The 8th Theatre Olympics was inaugurated by _______. – Vice President Venkaiah Naidu
- World Homeopathy Day is observed on _____. – 10 April
- Who has been appointed the new Nasscom Chairman for 2018-19? – Wipro’s Chief Strategy Officer Rishad Premji
- Who was appointed as the Director-General of Police of Telangana? – M Mahender Reddy
- Who was appointed as the Head of Human Resources (HR) in India of Standard Chartered Bank? – Sachin Gupte
- What was Indira Gandhi International Airport’s rank in the top 20 busiest airports in the world for 2017? – 16
Liked it? Share it with your friends!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!