Hello and welcome to exampundit. Here are the Daily GK/GA Expected Questions from Current Affairs – 10 April 2018.
Daily GK/GA Expected Questions from Current Affairs – 10 April 2018
- State Bank of India has announced the launch of its UK subsidiary, SBI (UK) Limited, with an initial capital commitment of __________. – 225 million pounds
- State Bank of India has announced the launch of its UK subsidiary, SBI (UK) Limited in which city? – London
- Fitch Ratings recently downgraded the Viability Rating of the Punjab National Bank (PNB) to ______. – BB–
- The first meeting of newly constituted NITI Forum for North East was held in ______. – Agartala, Tripura
- Who chaired the first meeting of newly constituted NITI Forum for North East? – Rajiv Kumar (Vice-Chairman, NITI Aayog)
- Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI) has charted a plan to promote micro-enterprises in how many districts under ‘Transformation of Aspirational Districts’ programme? – 115
- India and Bangladesh on April 9, 2018 signed an agreement to set up a ____ oil pipeline aimed at pumping oil from India to Bangladesh. – 129.5 km
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi on April 10, 2018 launched India’s first 12,000 horsepower electric locomotive from which state? – Bihar
- PM Modi launched India’s first all-electric superfast train engine in Bihar. This all-electric high-speed locomotive was made with the help of ______. – French company Alstom
- Which state tourism board recently created a land bank with the aim of giving a major boost to tourism in the state? – Madhya Pradesh
- PM Modi launched India’s first all-electric superfast train engine in Bihar. Alstom is expected to deliver a total of 800 high horsepower locomotives over a period of 11 years to India. The entire project will cost _________. – ₹200 million
- The Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) on April 9, 2018 launched ‘Project Dhoop’ for which purpose? – To address Vitamin D deficiency
- Which of the following has launched water ATM policy to provide clean drinking water at public places to the people of the state? – Haryana
- 8th Theatre Olympics was held in __________. – Mumbai, Maharashtra
- The historic event of 8th Theatre Olympics concluded on April 9, 2018 in Mumbai after a glorious run of 51 days across 17 cities of India. Who was the guest of honor at the closing ceremony? – Nana Patekar
- The 8th Theatre Olympics was inaugurated by _______. – Vice President Venkaiah Naidu
- World Homeopathy Day is observed on _____. – 10 April
- Who has been appointed the new Nasscom Chairman for 2018-19? – Wipro’s Chief Strategy Officer Rishad Premji
- Who was appointed as the Director-General of Police of Telangana? – M Mahender Reddy
- Who was appointed as the Head of Human Resources (HR) in India of Standard Chartered Bank? – Sachin Gupte
- What was Indira Gandhi International Airport’s rank in the top 20 busiest airports in the world for 2017? – 16
Liked it? Share it with your friends!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?