Hello and welcome to exampundit. Here are the important Daily Current Affairs 4th June 2019. These are important for the upcoming LIC AAO 2019, SBI PO/ Clerk 2019 Exams. Candidates those who were preparing for the examination can use this current affairs and also you can download the same as PDF.
Daily Current Affairs 4th June 2019
IMORTANT DAYS – Daily Current Affairs
4th June observed as the International Day of Innocent Children Victims of Aggression
- 4th June is observed as the International Day of Innocent Children Victims of Aggression.
- It was established by United Nation on 19th August 1982.
- This day affirms the UN’s commitment to protect the rights of children throughout the world.
- Basically, this day is to acknowledge the pain suffered by children throughout the world who are the victims of physical, mental and emotional abuse.
NATIONAL UPDATE – Daily Current Affairs
AAI signs pact with Boeing
- The Airports Authority of India (AAI) and aerospace major Boeing signed an agreement on technical assistance.
- The objective of this agreement is to develop an air traffic management roadmap that will improve airspace utilization and maintain efficient aircraft operations.
- Airport Authority of India (AAI) – Establishment (1st April 1995) Headquarter (New Delhi) Chairman (Guruprasad Mohapatra)
- Boeing – (American MNC) Headquarter (Chicago,US) CEO- Dennis Muilenburga
- Boeing India President- Shalil Gupte
STATES IN NEWS – Daily Current Affairs
WHO Award for Rajasthan Health Dept.
- Rajasthan government’s medical and health dept. is selected for this year WHO Award for its achievement in the field of Tobacco Control.
- The department’s Additional Chief Secretary, Rohit Kumar Singh, will receive the award at a function to mark World No Tobacco Day in New Delhi.
- The Health Department of the State is the only government body in the country which will be awarded for its tobacco-free initiatives.
- Rajasthan- Capital City(Jaipur) CM(Ashok Ghelot) Governor(Kalyan Singh)
INTERNATIONL UPDATE – Daily Current Affairs
India–China holds Bilateral Dialogue on Disarmament & Non-Proliferation
- 6th India-China Bilateral Dialogue on Disarmament and Non-Proliferation and arms control was held in New Delhi.
- The Indian delegation was led by Additional Secretary (Disarmament and International Security Affairs) Indra Mani Pandey while the Chinese side was led by Ambassador Fu Cong, Director General, and Department of Arms Control of Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- China (Capital/Currency)- Bejing/Yuan or Renminbi
- PM- Xi Jinping
- Central Bank of China- People’s bank of China
14th OIC summit held in Mecca
- The 14th summit of Organisation of Islamic Cooperation was held in Mecca, Saudi Arabia.
- It was hosted by Saudi Arabia’s King Salman bin Abdul Aziz Al Saud.
- The objective of this event was to address the ongoing issues in the Muslim world and recent developments in the OIC member states.
- OIC – Established (25th Sept 1969) Headquarter (Jeddah,Saudi Arabia) 57 Member States
- Secretary General of OIC- Yousef Al-Othaimeen
BUISNESS & ECONOMY – Daily Current Affairs
Nandan Nilekani Panel suggests 24X7 RTGS, NEFT
- Nandan Nilekani Committee ( for strengthening Digital Payment Ecosystem) suggested elimination of all charges on online money transfer, 24X7 RTGS and NEFT facility and duty free import of Point-Of-Sales machine.
- The panel also suggested continuing the scheme to refund the MDR (Merchant Discount Rate) for the next two years.
AWARDS & RECOGNITION – Daily Current Affairs
Frank Layden receives the 2019 Chuck Daly Lifetime Achievement Award
- The National Basketball Coaches Association announced, Frank Layden as the recipient of 2019 Chuck Daly Lifetime Achievement Award.
- In 1984, he swept the NBA Coach-of-the-year, NBA Executive-of-the-Year and NBA Citizenship awards.
- NBA- Founded (6th June 1946) HQ( New York, USA) Commissioner (Adam Silver)
APPOINTMENTS & RESIGNATIONS – Daily Current Affairs
Ajay Singh elected to IATA board
- SpiceJet chief Ajay Singh was elected to the board of the IATA(International Air Transport Association).
- IATA- Established (19th April 1945), Headquarter (Montreal, Canada), CEO (Alexandre de Juniac)
MN Sharma, the new Secretary General of General Insurance Council
- MN Sharma, the former CMD of United India Insurance appointed as the Secretary General of General Insurance Council.
- 61-year-old Sarma, who retired in May 2018, will take over the new responsibility in August.
- General Insurance Council is regulated by IRDAI
- General Insurance Council- Established (2001) Headquarter (Mumbai)
- IRDAI (Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India)- Founded(1999) HQ(Hyderabad) Chairperson(Subhash Chandra Khuntia)
BOOKS & AUTHOR – Daily Current Affairs
‘Cricket World Cup the Indian Challenge’ by Ashish Ray
- Ashish Ray pens down a new book titled ‘Cricket World Cup the Indian Challenge’ and Published by Bloomsbury.
- In this book he the journey of Indian cricket at the World Cups since the inaugural edition in 1975.
SPORTS – Daily Current Affairs
China will host 2023 Asian Cup, confirms AFC
- Asian Football Confederation in Paris confirmed that China will host 2023 Asian Cup Football after South Korea, Thailand and Indonesia dropped their bids.
- This will be the 2nd time second time for China to host the quadrennial continental tournament.
- Asian Football Confederation (AFC) – Established (8th May 1954) Headquarter (Manila,Philippines) President(Salman bin Ibrahim Al Khalifa)
OBITURIES – Daily Current Affairs
A multitalented personality Ruma Guha Thakurta died
- Ruma Guha Thakurta passed away recently.
- She was eminent Bengali singer, dancer, musician and actor.
West Bengal- Capital City (Kolkata) CM (Mamta Banerjee) Governor (Keshari Nath Tripathi)
Download the Daily Current Affairs 4rd June 2019 – Click Here
For More Daily Current Affairs – Click Here
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?