Hello and welcome to exampundit. Here are the important Daily Current Affairs 2nd June 2019. These are important for the upcoming LIC AAO 2019, SBI PO/ Clerk 2019 Exams. Candidates those who were preparing for the examination can use this current affairs and also you can download the same as PDF.
Daily Current Affairs 2nd June 2019
IMPORTANT DAYS – Daily Current Affairs
2nd June- Telangana State Formation Day
- Telangana celebrated its 5th State Formation Day.
- Telangana State was formed on 2nd June 2014 after the bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and became the 29th State of the Country.
- Chief Minister Chandrasekhar Rao hoisted the National Flag at a ceremonial programme held on the lawns of Jubilee Hall at Public Gardens in Hyderabad.
- CM requested the people to strengthen the Government as they are are going to implement three new legislations (New Revenue Act, Muncipal Act, Panchayat Raj Act)
Telangana- Capital City(Hyderabad) CM(K. Chandrasekhar Rao) Governor(ESL Narasimhan)
NATIONAL UPDATE – Daily Current Affairs
National Sample Survey Organization reveals India has 20.6 health workers per 10,000 people
- A study based on National Sample Survey Organization reveals that India has 20.6 health workers per 10,000 people which it is less than the World health Organisation’s minimum threshold of 22.8.
- The distribution of health workers is uneven between urban and rural areas. Rural areas with nearly 71% of India’s population have only 36% of health workers.
- Private and Public health sector too have uneven distribution of health workers as more than 80% of doctors and 70% of nurses and midwives are employed in the private sector.
- NSSO- Founded (1950), Headquarters (Delhi)
AUSH Ministry Launches app “Yoga locator’, to help people locate Yoga Centers and Instructors
- The AYUSH ministry has launched a mobile application ‘Yoga Locator ’ to enable People to locate Yoga Events and centers providing training.
- It is a map based Location App that will enable Yoga Instructors to locate themselves and reach out to a maximum number of people.
- AYUSH Ministry also shortlisted five cities to hold Yoga Day Event . These are Delhi, Shimla, Mysore, Ahmadabad and Ranchi.
- International Yoga Day- 21st June
- AYUSH Minister – Shripad Yesso Naik (Constituency- North Goa)
STATE IN NEWS – Daily Current Affairs
HP Government decided to give 10% Reservation to EWS in govt jobs
- Himachal Pradesh Government decided to give 10% reservation to Economically Weaker Sections of the society.
- Reservation would be given in Class- I, II, III & IV posts in government sector.
- The Gross Income of the family of candidate seeking Reservation should be below 4 Lakh and he/she must not covered under any existing reservation scheme like SC, ST, OBC.
- HP- Capital City (Shimla) CM(Jai Ram Thakur) Governor(Acharya Dev Vrat)
- Official Language- Hindi
Elephanta Festival of art and culture begins in Mumbai
- The Elephanta Festival of art & culture started at Gateway of India in Mumbai on Elephanta Island and is promoted by Maharashtra Government.
- This Event is inaugurated by the State Tourism Minister Jaykumar Rawal with an aim to boost the tourism in all possible way.
- Maharashtra- Capital City (Mumbai) CM(Devendra Fadnavis) Governor(C. Vidyasagar Rao)
- Official Language- Marathi
INTERNATIONAL UPDATE – Daily Current Affairs
Nayib Bukele sworn in as president of El Salvador
- Nayib Armando Bukele Ortez is a Salvadoran politician and businessman who sworn in as the President of El Salvador after winning the 2019 election.
- He began his political career with the left-wing Farabundo Marti National Liberation Front (FMLN).
- El Salvador (Capital/ Currency)- San Salvador/ US Dollar
APPOINTMENTS & RESIGNATION – Daily Current Affairs
Anton Aditya Subowo re-elected as the President of Badminton Asia
- Anton Aditya Subowo was re-elected as the President of Badminton Asia for next four years.
- He hails from Indonesia.
- Badminton Asia- Established (1959) Headquatered (Petaling Jaya, Malayasia)
Sachin Bansal appointed as the Independent Director of Ujjivan Small Finance Bank
- Flipkart’s co- founder Sachin Bansal appointed as the Independent Director of Ujjivan Small Finance Bank.
- Ujjivan Management also roped HDFC Bank’s digital banking head Nitin Chung as its next Chief Executive.
- Ujjivan Small Finance Bank- Establishment (1st Feb, 2017) Headquarter (Bangalore) Managing Director(Samit Ghosh)
- Tagline- Better Banking, Better Living
Download the Daily Current Affairs 2nd June 2019 – Click Here
For More Daily Current Affairs – Click Here
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?