Hello and welcome to exampundit. Canara Bank has issued a recruitment notification of Canara Bank PGDBF 2018.
Schedule of Events Date
- Opening Date and closing date for on-line registration in Website From 23.10.2018 to 13.11.2018 [both days inclusive]
- Download of call letter for online test (tentative) After 05.12.2018
- Date of online test (tentative) 23.03.2018
(AS ON 01.10.2018):
A Degree (Graduation) with a minimum of 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/PWBD) or equivalent grade, in any discipline from a University recognised by the Government of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
Minimum 20 years – Maximum 30 years i.e. a candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.10.1988 and not later than 01.10.1998 (both days inclusive)
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Time|
|Reasoning||50||50||Composite time of 2 hours|
|Total(Total Weighted Score)||200||200|
- There will be negative marks for wrong answers in Objective Test.
- Bank will decide the minimum cut-off marks for each subject as well as Total Score. Each candidate will be required to obtain a minimum score in each subject and also a minimum total score as decided by Bank to be considered for Group Discussion and Interview.
- Depending on the number of vacancies, such of those candidates who rank sufficiently high in the order of merit in the online test as per the cut-off marks decided by the Bank in 1:3 ratio (for each post 3 candidates) will only be called for Group Discussion and Interview
Notification Link – Click here