Hello and welcome to exampundit. Canara Bank has issued a recruitment notification of Canara Bank PGDBF 2018.
Canara Bank, a leading Public Sector Bank with Head Office in Bengaluru and pan
India presence with over 6100 branches, invites ON-LINE APPLICATIONS, from the
eligible candidates to apply for admissions to the specially designed One year training
course leading to Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF) either
through Manipal Global Education Services Pvt Ltd., Bengaluru or NITTE Education
International Pvt Ltd., Mangaluru, which are recognised by UGC.
Schedule of Events Date
- Payment of Application Fee / Intimation Charges From 09.01.2018 to 31.01.2018 [both days inclusive]
- Opening Date and closing date for on-line registration in Website From 09.01.2018 to 31.01.2018 [both days inclusive]
- Download of call letter for online test (tentative) After 20.02.2018
- Date of online test (tentative) 04.03.2018
(AS ON 01.01.2018):
A Degree (Graduation) with a minimum of 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/PWBD) or equivalent grade, in any discipline from a University recognised by the Government of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
Minimum 20 years – Maximum 30 years i.e. a candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.01.1988 and not later than 01.01.1998 (both days inclusive)
|Reasoning||50||50||Composite time of 2 hours|
- There will be negative marks for wrong answers in Objective Test.
- Bank will decide the minimum cut-off marks for each subject as well as Total Score. Each candidate will be required to obtain a minimum score in each subject and also a minimum total score as decided by Bank to be considered for Group Discussion and Interview.
- Depending on the number of vacancies, such of those candidates who rank sufficiently high in the order of merit in the online test as per the cut-off marks decided by the Bank in 1:3 ratio (for each post 3 candidates) will only be called for Group Discussion and Interview
Notification Link – Click here
Average rating / 5. Vote count: