Hello and welcome to exampundit. Here is the brief review of IBPS Clerk Prelims 9 December 2017 3rd Shift shared by our mentor Shashank.
Reasoning: same as RBI very easy..
- 15-puzzle and arrangement.(all single variable)
- One square arrangement
- One linear,9 people all facing north The
- One puzzle of birthday of 7 person in Mon -Sunday.
- 3 syllogism
- 5 alphabetical series
- 5 alphanumerical series with symbol
- 4 direct inequality
- 3 simple blood relation..
English: easy; a bit changed pattern as idioms /phrase..10 marks..
- 5 RC
- 5 double fillers
- 10 sequence arrangement within a sentence.
Quantitative Aptitude: except word problems ,and 2 number series ,everything was easy.
- 5 DI
- 5 Number series
- 10 simplification
- 15 word problems.
All the best
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!