Banking & Financial Awareness Quiz for SBI PO 2016 – Set 5
Hello and welcome to exampundit . Here is a set of Banking & Financial Awareness Quiz for upcoming SBI PO Mains 2016.
1. National Institute of Bank Management is the Institution meant for
1) recruitment of bank employees at all levels
2) providing management personnel to the banks
3) training of bank employees in banking
4) providing consultancy of best practices in bank management
5) All those given as options
2. A bond issued at a price less than its face value and payable on its due date at its face value bearingno ROI (Rate of interest) is called
1) Preference Bond
2) Zero Coupon Bond
3) Convertible Bond
4) Perpetual Bond
5) Sovereign Bond
3. A cheque bearing the date earlier than the date of submission to the bank is known as
1) Bearer Cheque
2) Stale Cheque
3) Crossed Cheque
4) Post-Dated Cheque
5) Ante-Dated Cheque
4.The term “moral suasion” refers to which one of the following?
(a) The moral duty of the borrowers to deal with only one bank
(b) The banker’s duty of secrecy as regards the affairs and account of his customers.
(c) The advice given by the RBI to the banks/financial institutions in the matter of their lending and others operations with the objective that they might implement or follow it.
(d) All of the above
(e) None of these
5. A Credit Guarantee Trust Fund has been set up for guaranteeing collateral-free credit facilities bylending to small-scale industries. This fund is being managed by which of the following institutions?