Banking Awareness Quiz for IBPS Clerk VI Mains – Set 1
Hello and welcome to exampundit . Here is a set of Banking Awareness Quiz for IBPS Clerk VI Mains Exam 2017.
1. CIBIL Transunion score ranges from ____ to
1) 100, 300
2) 300, 500
3) 300, 900
4) 250, 750
5) 100, 900
2. Which of the following authorities issues IEC code to enable an entity to undertake export/importbusiness in our country?
1) Finance Ministry
5) No such code is necessary hence anyone can undertake import/export business
3. Which of the following is the main objective of the govt in introducing the Jan Dhan Yojana?
1) To provide minimum one account for every household
2) To ensure that banks in India gets more deposits
3) Other than those given as options
4) To increase the number of savings bank accounts in public sector banks
5) To increase the bank capital
4. What is the lock-in period for a tax saver fixed deposit in a bank ?
1) Two-and-a-half years
2) 3 years
3) 2 years
4) 5 years
5) There is no lock in period
5. In banks’ group-wise classification, Bandhan Bank has been included in which of the following?
1) Private sector banks
2) Foreign banks
3) Investment banks
4) Other than those given as options
5) Public sector banks
6. What is the percentage of shareholding of the concerned State Govt in Regional Rural Banks?
7. In Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) what is the extent of liability of a partner ?
1) Liability of partners is joint and several
2) Other than those given as options
3) Each partner is fully liable
4) Limited to the extent of his share holding
5) Each partner is liable not only to the extent of his share but also to the share of other partners in case of any shortfall
8. The full form of BBPS is
1) Bill Finger Berger Power Series
2) Best Business Practices
3) Bharat Bill Payment Service
4) Bharat Bill Payment System
5) Bharat Bill Payment Status
9. The process by which the central bank of a country controls the supply of money in the economy byexercising its control over interest rates in order to maintain price stability and achieve high economicgrowth is known as
1) Economic Policy
2) Monetary Policy
3) Fiscal Policy
4) Credit Policy
5) Budgetary policy
10. A banknote of which a portion is missing or which is composed of more than two pieces is known as