Railways RRB Group D Exam is scheduled to be held from 17th September 2018 onwards. We bring to you 7 last minute tips for the exam. This post is brought to you by Oliveboard.
- Quant Tips: Go through Quant formulae notes that you might have prepared previously. On the exam day, start with easy topics like Average, Percentage, Profit and Loss etc. Keep difficult topics like statistics for the last.
- Reasoning Tips: Practice Questions from topics like Classification, Analogy, Distance and Directions etc first. Practice as many tests you can in these last few days to improve your speed and accuracy.
- General Science Tips: Revise all concepts from NCERT 9,10 textbooks of General Science. Revise scientific names, equations and formulae and solve as many questions you can.
- GK Tips: For Current Affairs, thoroughly read June, July and August Monthly Current Affairs. Revise news from Economy, Budget, Politics, Science and Technology. Read Books and Authors, Countries and Capitals etc. Go through your GK notes and make the most of it in these last few days.
- Fix the Weak Links: During your preparation, you might have identified your weak areas. Spend more time on your weak areas. Practice more topic tests or sectional tests to improve your hold over these topics.
- Don’t Learn New Things: These 7 days should be solely dedicated for revision and improving weak areas. You shouldn’t waste your time in learning new things in these days; it will leave you confused. Instead, spend time in revising already learnt topics.
- Practice Tests: Build your exam attempt strategy. Identify your strong and weak areas so that you can work on the easy topics that you are strong at first in the exam and then move to the lengthy and difficult ones. Maintain a balance between speed and accuracy. Take Oliveboard’s mock test to ace your preparation.
All the Best!