Hello and welcome to exampundit. Its a very common thing for the people in the Bank and govt. job sector to be demotivated sometimes. A lot of failures come before one finally succeeds. We are providing you 10 Simple Rules to stay Motivated and Succeed!!! Because your parents, friends, we at EP don’t know like seeing you sad!
10 Simple Rules to Stay Motivated and Succeed
- Listen to anyone who is giving you advice. No matter what, Listen. You never know what Idea comes up.
- Be well organised. Your desk, the folders(having PDF) should be organised. This helps to increase your focus.
- Listen to music, paint something or just play guitar. Doing something you love for an hour will make you happy from inside.
- Don’t think about the outcome. Think about the current situation. It does not matter how serious you are about your “job” unless you focus in the current scenario.
- Remind yourself why are you doing this. Take a whiteboard or paper and write down your goal and focus on that.
- Happiness, Sadness, Motivation, all in your hands, choose wisely. We somehow control our emotions. So make sure you BE HAPPY and Stay Motivated.
- Don’t give value to what others are commenting about you. You don’t get a job, that will be your problem. You get a job, that will be YOUR SUCCESS. They have nothing to do.
- Always keep a track of your preparation. Be it bad or good, you must keep a track of everything. Even if you did not clear a exam, if you keep a track, you can easily find out the fault.
- Reward yourself. Buy the favorite chocolate. Keep it aside. Set a target like, 15 minutes – 10 Quant or 5 Puzzles (eg.) then only when you achieve your target, Eat that Chocolate like a winner.
- Be patient. This is India. We have 1.25 billion people. You have to be patient to get what you want!
“Get going. Move forward. Aim High. Plan a takeoff. Don’t just sit on the runway and hope someone will come along and push the airplane. It simply won’t happen. Change your attitude and gain some altitude. Believe me, you’ll love it up here.”
“Do not let the memories of your past limit the potential of your future. There are no limits to what you can achieve on your journey through life, except in your mind.”
“The individual who says it is not possible should move out of the way of those doing it.”